This was a lovely hotel, right on the beach! It was squeaky clean and had comfy beds. We never heard our neighbors. The staff are very pleasant and eager to help whenever and however possible. Like the rest of the island, the only "downside" (if you can even consider it such) is that there is limited wifi and limited TV. Frankly, that was a big "bonus!" for me.
Each night, there's a different event/dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed the Mocko Jumbies and Firedancers on Monday! All events and shows were kid-friendly, too.
Enjoy free use of snorkel gear (be sure to check with the staff about safe places to go; they are glad to give you a guided snorkel tour if you ask). I'm used to staying places where they charge you for every little thing (like on a cruise); this is NOT like that at all. You can relax and enjoy without the pressure to buy more and more and more stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms at Pelican Cove sits on 7 acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, and is just 3 miles west of Christiansted. There is swimming in front of the property, and with Long Reef just a few yards off shore, excellent snorkeling (day and night) is also available. We provide complimentary snorkel gear and tours of the reef. Our freshwater pool is one of the largest on the island and is regularly used by SCUBA for introductory dive lessons. We have a tennis court and complimentary gear. There are many hiking trails on the island and we regularly make excursions with guests. There are 40 spacious rooms at the hotel, and all offer panoramic oceanfront views from expansive terraces. All rooms are air conditioned, and are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee maker. The Palms Restaurant is located on property and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Mahogany Bar is located beachside, serves up wonderful beverages, and has a late night bar menu. The front desk is open 24/7 and security is provided around the clock. Wireless internet access is complimentary. The Palms won the 2010 Best Beach Resort and Best Hotel on St. Croix as voted by readers of the Virgin Islands Daily News. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms at Pelican Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel Christiansted
- Palms At Pelican Cove Christiansted
- Palms Pelican Cove
- Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove St. Croix/Christiansted