Nice, laid back setup. Friendly staff. Quiet location on the beach. The restaurant is good and the bar can be busy ! Although any place on the islands can be unsafe, Chenay does a good job of keeping an eye on cabins, vehicles, and guests. Additional quality restaurants are nearby. Rates are within seasonal swings. Plenty of parking at the property entrance. Large onsite laundry room. I am renting 3 cottages now and am very pleased, as is my crew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted