“It's hard to find, but DON'T leave until you do!”
Review of Ace Roti

Ace Roti
Ranked #48 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The reviews are true! My wife and I are lovers of international and cultural food. This little slice of Trinidadian heaven in St. Croix is not to be missed. Look let's be honest, you are not coming here for the ambiance, the scenery, or the sit down dining experience. You are coming here because you are going to get some really good dang food. This was literally our last meal from St Croix. We arrive Saturday night, and Ace is closed Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. So Wednesday on the way to the airport we stopped to get our Roti. We split a boneless chicken roti because they are generally healthy portions. Well my only mistake was sharing one. I was nearly in tears when my half was gone!

It can be hard to find, so give em a call when you get close 340-719-7684. I am trying to load a pic of the menu with directions as well. But honestly the directions wouldn't have helped us much.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

The location is funky, but the food is the real deal. The goat roti can't be best----slow cooked with lots of sweet spices until it melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

If you like Real Island Flavor,you must stop at Ace for the Curry Roti it's to Die For.Don't let the location stop you.We like to Grab a Roti on Way to Beach for Picnic.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

The owner of this restaurant was the absolute sweetest woman and treated us warmly like guests in her home. She makes true food for your soul that is like a hug for your tummy! My daughter had the goat and we had the curried chicken with the roti on the side....it was heavenly! I would avoid the native bark juice drink (wowzers) but the food is absolutely splendid. You might even get lucky and get to meet her cute little granddaughter, as we did (what a doll baby). Hope you enjoy! :-)

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Ace Roti is off of the beatin path, but well worth the trip! The first time i found this place, the owner was working the kitchen and was very nice. She explained to me about the two different ways Roti is served and the different meats you can get. Being adventurous I opted for the goat and it was excellent. This March will be my 4th time to STX and my 4th visit to Ace Roti.