“Got chicken going back for roti”

Singh's Fast Food Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We were directed here when my husband was asking around for jerk chicken. Does not do that but excellent roti - we had just had a large breakfast so not hungry to eat, but took out chicken- one piece large enough to feed my husband and I for dinner back at cottage. We intend to go back and try the roti - will post back

Reviewed 4 September 2013

fast food fosho. decent roti. otherwise not impressed. try the shrimp or the potato roti. singh's has been here forever and is very popular.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

A run down local dive, but don't pass it up! I had the goat roti and it was amazing. Very bold flavorful food sold here. If you like jerk chicken, ox tail, curries, chick peas, rice, beans, etc.. Don't pass up the opportunity to eat lunch here.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband and I checked it out based on the trip advisor reviews. It def was out of town, a nice little walk from the boardwalk. Not sure I would go out at dark to find it. We went for lunch, its confusing not knowing what youre ordering just by looking at the food. We pointed and asked. Mac and cheese was good. I got the curry chicken and fried rice. My husband got some kind of shrimp and fried rice. Both were good and they give you a TON of food. It was $30 for the two of us so a bit pricey. But a neat experience to eat local food. Next time I would try the roti, just wasnt sure what it was until after I ordered and saw someone eating it.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

You might pass this by as it isn't in the tourist bit of town, but don't. The food is excellent. Their curry was great but the beef stew was even better.