“Great Teacher, Great Fun”
Review of Kite St. Croix

Kite St. Croix
Ranked #13 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite St Croix is the premier kiteboarding and paddle boarding school in the Virgin Islands ,located on St Croix for the past twelve years.Our school is fully insured, all instructors are PASA certified.All our instruction is tailored to each student, from beginners to advanced riders to the more adventurous who want to try wave riding.All lessons are done with chase boat, so your maximize water time.We are also a dealer for a large variety of kiteboarding equipment and paddle boards. We offer lessons and rentals of sup boards at the beautiful Buccaneer Hotel.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Bill was a great teacher and I had a great time learning with my son. My son took right to it and they both coached me until I got it. I really appreciated Bill's time and attention.

Beautiful location, great sport, great teacher.

1  Thank Larry_GoshenNY

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Visited St Croix on vacation and took a couple additional kite boarding lessons from Bill Kraft at Kite St Croix. Bill was a patient teacher and got me to a point where I can kite board independently. If you intend to give kiteboarding a go, Bill is a great choice to help you learn, I was his only student, he used a chase boat and a radio-helmet so I was able to learn quickly. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

When you leave Kite St. Croix after spending some time on the water with Bill Kraft, I guarantee that you will consider yourself lucky to have met and learned from this inspirational waterman. If you are interested in learning this beautiful sport, or want to go to the next level, do yourself a favor and spend some time With Bill at Kite St. Croix. He is by far the best kiteboarding instructor that I have worked with. He can also teach you something about living and enjoying your life to the fullest.

1  Thank chaffem
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Bill was an amazing teacher! I could only fit two lessons into my trip, but they were well worth it.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Bill Kraft is by far the best instructor I've ever met. He taught my friends to learn in just a few hours. He teaches you on a boat with a radio so you learn much faster because he's walking you through every move and you're in the water learning. Most kite schools takes ages to get you in the water then you get in and they scream at you from the shore and you can't hear a thing. He's also just a cool guy and not at all trying to rip you off; he'll only agree to teach you when the wind is good enough, unlike most kite schools that will take your money regardless. Lastly, if you're good and you want to get really good, he's your man.

1  Thank DMER123