“My favorite spa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hideaway Spa
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Excellent service. Very professional and best massage ever.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

My wife's first words as I picked her up after and hour at the spa were "I'm totally blissed out.". She had a twenty five minute exfolliating process, then a shower followed by a twenty five minute total body moisturizing session. She absolutely loved it. Enjoyed the young lady providing the service. Plans on doing next time she is in St. Croix.

1  Thank osff
Reviewed 25 November 2011

The spa itself was average: like going to a nice salon, no exceptional relaxation area that big spas have, no hot tub, no steam room, no sauna, no fluffy white robes and slippers. I was staying at the Buccaneer and wanted to use my Visit St. Croix coupons. I was told I could use the "Retail coupons" at the spa before I booked my massage, but when I arrived, I was informed I could only use "Activity Coupons" although there was nothing on the Retail coupon saying they could not be used for services. I proceeded to have a massage and it was well worth it. Celena was an experienced massage therapist and was as good as going to the therapist I see regularly; this was not a fluffy resort massage, it was therapeutic.

1  Thank RoInCo