“Very therapeutic”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Therapy Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Tropical Therapy is the premier St.Croix spa in the Virgin Islands. Our spa offers a full assortment of massage, hot stone therapy, facials, body polishes & wraps as well as reflexology, acupuncture, rolfing and microdermabrasion. All of out therapists are extensively trained and licensed in their modality.
Joppa, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Very therapeutic”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I made an appointment for four women at the Tropical Therapy Wellness Spa. Maggie had to do a little juggling but made it work so all four of us could receive our massage at one time. I had been experiencing a number of problems and Roslyn worked on those problem areas and also made recommendations for me to consider. In speaking with the rest of my group they all enjoyed their massages as well. Thanks to all!

Visited February 2014

Ocala, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Spa experience”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I got to experience a sugar body scrub, hour massage & 1/2 hour reflexology. Heaven from start to finish. Very professional, clean & very quite. overall wonderful experience & I can't wait till we go back in November and go again.

Visited June 2013
Cane Garden Bay, null, US Virgin Islands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I live on St. Croix and my boyfriend and I both love getting massages here. Deb is awsome, and my bf always loves whomever works on him! Don't waste your time or money going anywhere else!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank puma99cat
st thomas
3 attraction reviews
“great massage”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had a great massage by Maggie this week. She may be small, but she sure gives a massage with some strength behind it. She got some big kinks out of my back and shoulders. Can't wait to get another massage soon!

Visited June 2013
VI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Icing on the cake..”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I had a massage and facial (a first for this guy). It made the day great. The spa is fairly close to Christiansted in Gallows Bay so fairly easy to reach. The entrance and rooms are attractive. Prices are much lower than the hotel based spa's. I think I'll try a Rolfing next time.

Visited February 2013