“Love Joyia!”

Joyia Inspirational Jewelry
Ranked #6 of 13 Shopping in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: Joyia Inspirational Jewelry offers something for everyone. Our engraved pieces allow each person to keep their loved ones near to their heart – even those far away. Whether you create your own masterpiece or select one of Joyia’s ready-made creations, you are purchasing a product of the highest quality and craftsmanship. Our stones and metals are carefully selected from reputable sources and tested extensively in our family shop in Christiansted, United States Virgin Islands. Many inspirations flow into each piece and you can read more about them in Our Inspirations section of this site. We love to give back to our community – locally and globally – and so some of our items are designed with the intent of donating a portion of the proceeds to charity. Read more about those items on our Charitable Causes page. With each piece Joyia creates, she is sharing a bit of herself and her surroundings. Our family jewelry business is located in a lovely little building in historic Christiansted.
Buffalo, New York, Usa
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Love Joyia!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stopped into her store one afternoon looking for a specific item, she was so helpful & called us back with an estimate! We have bought pieces from her for our daughters & they love them! She is a nice person & I loved meeting her.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Anonymous776

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing jewelry at Joyia's”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Visit Joyia's for intentional jewelry handcrafted right in her store. My favorite is the twisted vine earrings and bracelet.

Visited December 2013
St. Croix
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderfully meaningful pieces!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Joyia's jewelry is so much more than just shiny objects. The custom pieces she has created for me and my family are visible reminders of a time, place and feeling. They connect us to our past in beautifully inspired twinkles on our wrists and ears, and over our hearts. My husband has started buying all my gifts from Joyia. I can't wait to see what Christmas brings!!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Lafayette, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything in there is Beautiful!!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I want it all!!! I got the tear drop dangle earrings and I get so many compliments! I will definitely return on our next trip to St. Croix!

Visited July 2013