“A must visit!”

East End Pizza
Ranked #43 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Excellent visit from start to finish!
Rasheem the bartender is amazing! He provided the best customer service that we have received since our arrival.
I have eaten pizza in Chicago as well as numerous other places and the pizza I ate tonight was by far the best ever!
I will return!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Friendly staff, best bartender, best cook, best waitress. What can I say? I love this place!! If you want a good pizza, good drinks and great people to talk to, this is the place to go. The whole Island is wonderful, but you can't visit St. Croix, without a trip to East End Pizza!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Went to pick up a pizza at East EndPizza on the Divi property. Went insde the Divi for the lovely walk and to wait for the pizza. Verbal abuse from the female bartender right outside of the starlight grill... not going back unless I find out she is gone. I tipped her anyway, just to offset the bad karma. Haven't been inside the Divi property since they went all inclusive. Think I'll just keep my visits to the pizza place on the property to avoid verbal insults from the female bartender, nasty.

1  Thank rcarp626