“Unique, fun shopping experience”

From the Gecko Boutique
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: Styling the Islands from our Christiansted location since 1991,our mission has always been: " to offer alternative fashions & accessories in a friendly, honest & pleasing shopping environment with exemplary service. We are here to present a positive, thoughtful & confident image which we hope will be mirrored in our patrons." Many of our collections are exclusive to our shop (in the Caribbean basin) & limited quantities are ordered so that each client can create their unique look. Including many Fair Trade, organically sourced and USA made items! We've recently been able to find even better, more affordable options for our clients. You will be surprised at how far your clothing budget will now go at the Gecko!
Newtown, Connecticut
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 339 helpful votes
“Unique, fun shopping experience”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

As a dutiful husband, who waits patiently as my wife shops, I generally find small boutiques redundant and stereotypical. Not The Gecko - a fun establishment filled with very nice stuff. And where else can you an engaging conversation with the owner - a Brooklyn Tech Engineer no less!
The Gecko, in the heart of beautiful Christiansted, should be a stop for anyone visiting STX.

2 Thank BroadOakPS
geckogal00820, Owner at From the Gecko Boutique, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
It was so wonderful to meet you both, and yes,quite the coincidence that we went to the same High School! It really is a small world. So appreciate your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.Until then, we can ship you anything, anytime... Regards, Danna

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top of the line shopping experience”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Love the bright, new location! I never leave the store empty handed. Danna and her team have a way of knowing just what I want. The personal attention is the best.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jencmd
geckogal00820, Owner at From the Gecko Boutique, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Always a pleasure Jen! We love tempting you with our pretty dresses. Till we meet again...
“Great find”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have lived on island for almost 3 years and this is one of my favorite shops, and not just for the brand Synergy, which I do love, but rather the customer service. Both Danna, the owner, and Donna are great at helping make it the prefect outfit. I send all my friends and visitors here when they are in town shopping.

1 Thank CWard1030
geckogal00820, Owner at From the Gecko Boutique, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking a moment to tell us how we have pleased you! We look forward to your next visit.
st. croix, usvi
“Great Shopping!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I loved this shop! Right in the heart of Christiansted, the store is packed with fun and affordable clothes and accessories. The owner has a keen eye for what works and you can trust her to put together just the right outfit!

Visited April 2014
geckogal00820, Owner at From the Gecko Boutique, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you soooo much for taking the time to let us know we are doing it right! See you soon...
USVI
“Fabulous little boutique!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The gecko offers a wonderful and fun variety of clothes for all occasions. And the owner is very helpful and sweet. I lived on island for 7 years and this was my favorite place to shop for clothes

Visited November 2013
1 Thank lovetotravelUSVI
Pam, we sure miss your bright visits! We hope to meet the little one next time you are on island...and remember- we ship everywhere!