This was our first visit to St. Croix. We came to visit our son and daughter in law. Jennifer and Lionel are outstanding hosts!! The room was great! View from balcony was of the ocean! Constant breeze!
Breakfast was always good. Jennifer and Lionel changed up the menu each morning. Of course you could order what you wanted, but why. The location is ideal. Only about 10 minutes from Cane Bay Dive Shop and about 35 or so minutes from the airport.
Christiansted & Fredricksted are easy drives from the Inn. There is an outside pool and bar also.
Our time was short, however when we do return we will definately contact Jennifer & Lionel for another great St. Croix lodging experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted