Jane and I spent a week at this lovely inn on north shore near the Salt River Estuary. It's a quiet spot on St Croix with a great seaview. Hosts Jennifer and Lionel were extremely friendly and consistently aimed for every guest to have an excellent stay. The breakfasts were varied and always excellent. The pool was well maintained and welcoming after a day of touring and whatnot. We chose this place to stay because of its excellent reviews and their excellent rates. If I have used 'excellent' too many times in this review, sorry. That's the way we feel about Arawak Bay Inn. It's excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn is a moderately priced B&B, Boutique style hotel on the north shore of St. Croix. Our made to order breakfasts, Caribbean style cuisine and attention to detail ensure a welcoming, peaceful, relaxed, facilitating atmosphere throughout your stay. Just 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Christiansted, and less than 5 minutes from all your water sports activities - scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling and from excellent area restaurants, we ensure that your time on St. Croix is well spent. We keep you connected via free, high speed wifi and are therefore ideally suited to business, family and vacation travel. Contact us beforehand and we'll even help you plan your stay on St. Croix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted