“Favorite part of vacation!”

Island Flight Adventures Jet Ski Rentals and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride a jet ski, the ultimate fun machine, in the crystal clear turquoise playground or on an open ocean adventure. Half hour or hour rentals and 2 or 3 hour tours. Our tours are custom trips by lush green mountains, white sand beaches, and colorful reefs rich with marine life. Snorkel along secluded islands, stopping by beautiful resorts for a frosty beverage and a bite to eat. We are conveniently located on the boardwalk in Christiansted, St Croix.
Austin, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite part of vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2008

My family and I went on the 2 hour jet ski tour--- it was a blast! We stopped to snorkel a few times and everything was so beautiful. The water out by the reefs is amazing, not to mention the wildlife. The guides were so nice and really just wanted to make everyone happy. It was so laid back, we were even gone for more than 2 hours!

I would definitely recommend it!!!

1 Thank tins1111

New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2008

My wife and I have been on a number of jet ski rides in the islands, but these guys are by far the best. They listened to what we wanted, tailored a tour just for us and our capabilities, and were terrific. What we thought was probably going to be a one plus hour tour turned out to be 3+ and every minute enjoyable. The lead ski had two on it and one person watched us the entire time plus took great pictures of us. We stopped for an excellent lunch, went snorkling, and did everything that we wanted to. When we wanted to rest, we rested. The business is run by a husband and wife. He does all his own maintenance. The jet skis are meticulously maintained and powerful. With these people you can't loose. The prices are very fair and the quality of preparation (interview before you sign up) and the care that William (the owner) exercised with us was the best. At this writing I am 71 years old, so I'm pretty careful what I do and whom I do it with. These are totally my thoughts and were not solicited by the owners. Even if you've never been jet skiing, you owe it to yourselves to try it.

2 Thank GoforitNewHampshire
Scranton, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Our Favorite Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2008

I had never before been on a jet ski, and was a little nervous. But once I got on the ski with my fiance, it was so enjoyable! We stopped at a beautiful reef to snorkel--the tour guide even towed us behind the ski! Plus we visited a beautiful beach resort. Our favorite tour while on the island!

3 Thank Andromeda869