“Good sandwiches”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon. I had a spicy roast beef sandwich and she had a turkey sandwich, which were both very good. The prices were reasonable and the location (on the beach) quite nice. I'd happily go again.

There are newer reviews for Turtle's Deli

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This place is great. I had a BLT and forgot that bread could actually be that big. The sandwich was great and hanging out with the very vocal resident cat made it even more enjoyable. Don't miss a chance to eat here.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

It did take about 20 minutes to get our sandwiches, but the gentleman was upfront when we ordered and let us know what the wait was. I didn't mind waiting an appreciated him letting me know the wait. Great location by the beach. Good food. Both of our sandwiches were very good.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Fairly bohemian atmosphere and the service was a little slow, but good food, and close to the beach. Sandwich was very big.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were introduced to this fun lunch spot by our dive masters. Turtles Deli's sandwiches are mammoth and absolutely great. Seating is a small covered patio on the beach.