“Breakfast :)”

Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A waterfront neighborhood cafe in downtown Frederiksted serving breakfast and lunch 6 days a week...
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast midweek and it was wonderful. One person had eggs, the other pancakes. There were about 4 other tables of people but the service was excellent. 4 people asked how our meals were, 1 of whom was the cooks daughter. Staff is very friendly. Food excellent. Will go back often!

1  Thank Amanda D
There are newer reviews for Polly's at the Pier

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stopped at Polly's for a quick bite before heading out for an ATV excursion. The staff was extremely friendly - and served us efficiently, with smiles. The food was super fresh. I ordered the vegan burger - DELICIOUS! Best I've ever had. My husband ordered a BLT sandwich, as did the other couple with whom we were lunching. Everyone ate in silence - a sign that the food was good! Great, warm atmosphere. Highly recommended for visitors and locals who need to grab a quick bite at a reasonable cost!

2  Thank LJC427
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went here for lunch on our last day and were pleasantly surprised. They have gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches- You can pick three cheeses and any combo of additional options. I got apple, monterey jack, gouda, and havarti provolone. It was excellent. I would have never thought to put apple in grilled cheese. It's close to the frederiksted pier with a nice view of the water. I think this place is more of a breakfast/coffee shop, so the menu wasn't very extensive, but the grilled cheese would be enough to bring me back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped here being that there were not many options in the area. I wasn't expecting too much. However, we both had a chicken salad wrap that was quite good - fresh with a little spicy zing. I had the asian slaw which also had a lot of flavor. Overall, it's a pleasant place to stop for a quick and casual meal.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Bring cash. Not inexpensive to eat here but you are getting a decent meal and good coffee!
No ships in port so the restaurant was not crowded. Don't know what happens when a ship comes to port but I would expect it gets busy given that their food is good and the staff very pleasant.