We stayed 4 nights in the biggest one bedroom apartment. It was pretty and airy room with everything we needed. We cooked a few meals. The beach in front of the hotel is nice for swimming and has great lounge chairs. We took a walk to the Sandy Point to the south. It was gorgeous. Loved being close to Frederiksted. We ate yummy rotis at one lunch place. Also heard awesome jazz/calypso music at Blue Moon restaurant - viable only one Friday per month. Thanks to all the staff for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands