My husband and I stayed at Cottages by the Sea for our 30th wedding anniversary. We had never taken a Caribbean vacation before. It was so spectacular, we have been back six times since then. Proprietor Paul Benedict treats you like family, and the staff - we know Reina and Carmen - are fabulous! These are truly cottages - not some huge impersonal resort - with a kitchen so you can manage your food budget, a restaurant next door if you do want to go out, and a sparkling Caribbean Sea truly steps from each cottage. If you are looking for peace and quiet and romance, Cottages by the Sea is magic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands