Cottages is located right on the beach just south of the pier in Frederiksted. It is quiet and has calm waters. They have kayaks and bikes for use by the guests. Good snorkeling is right off the beach but great snorkeling is about a 30 minute walk along the beach at the Frederiksted Pier--awesome walls 30 ft deep of very colorful coral and tons of fish. St Croix offers all sorts of tours-we really enjoyed the botanical gardens. Our unit at Cottages was clean and breezy with a great view of the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands