Discovered Cottages through a friend. Have been all through the Virgins but this was the perfect spot. Great staff, and guests who have been coming back year after year. Great staff, Great amenities. Fantastic location right on one of St. Croix's best beaches. Great restaurant next door or walk or bike into Fredericksted just a mile away. A constant 82 degrees, low humidity, gentle trade winds and a beautiful warm blue-green ocean steps away.
If you're looking for the Ritz-Carleton or a jazzy resort, this is definitely not the place. But if you're looking to unwind, renew, catch up your reading, snorkel, kayak, swim, dive and want the best buy on the island, you'll be one happy "camper."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands