We spent 7 nights in the Carnival cottage. It was great for two people. Clean room, maid service was sharp and on time. Staff was helpful and gracious, and all of our needs were met. The bed was great, we slept like babies. Fluffy towels, neat kitchenette and clean fridge. Our room was not yet updated, (and we were clearly informed of this) so our shower left a bit to be desired, but the water was hot, and the pressure was good. The location was perfect, the privacy was amazing, even with activites going on around us. Exploring the island was easy from this location, and access to the beach was mere steps away from our room. Our plan is to return and make Cottages by the Sea our place to stay. This is not the place if you are looking for constant partying and action. This is the place to mellow out and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands