My husband, young son and I just loved our seven night stay at Cottages by the Sea. All of the glowing Trip Advisor reviews are deserved. Paul keeps a wonderful hotel, a dream-like place filled with clean, comfortable cottages all within steps of the beautiful beach. The guests are all within close proximity of one another on the property, but everyone seemed to be there with a similar agenda; all seemed to be seeking peace and quiet to swim and read in a gorgeous setting. The only sounds are the cheerful birds in the morning, frogs in the evening, and the constant waves which will lull you to sleep in whatever cottage you choose.
A car, which we had for three of our seven days, is an absolute must to see a sight or two and to stock up at the grocery store. Sandcastles and Carambola were wonderful places to have dinner. I would be more than happy to correspond with anyone considering this hotel and the logistics of staying there. There is no doubt we will return, possibly as soon as April. St. Croix is a wonderful island and we were spoiled by our time at Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted, U.S. Virgin Islands