“Great beach and jet ski attraction !!!!”

West End Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are you're all in one beach day and water sports company with the best jet ski rentals on island. We also have the coolest new water sport the Fly Board! VERY EASY! (call for reservations) We are located at the famous Rainbow Beach, on the west end of St. Croix. The West side of the island boasts the best beaches and the calmest and clearest waters on St. Croix. West End Water Sports is proud to offer both "free-play" jet ski rides and guided adrenaline adventure tours. We have lounge chairs and umbrella's for you to rent, snorkel gear, kayaks, Stand Up Paddle boards, floats, and what beach would be complete with out a volleyball net. For lunch and your favorite island beverages we are located right next to "Rhythms at Rainbow" beach bar and grill. Grab a "Lime n the Coconut" and enjoy! We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Had a wonderful experience at Rainbow Beach and the West End Water Sports Team. A short cab ride from the cruise ship, a short review of procedures with very friendly and helpful staff, and it was off on a memorable jet ski experience. Open blue green water with views of the country side and the ship made this impromptu side trip awesome. The price was right and a relaxing stint on the beach with a brew and a bite, one could not ask for more. I would return again and recommend this short but excellent side trip just minutes from our ship. My recommendation would be don't walk to this beach.... Thanks my Florida dudes....

1  Thank PlaygroundEd

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Best experience ever. Jet ski, snorkeling I had a blast definitely worth coming back. Excellent customer service the tour guide was the best.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We visited West End water sports on Rainbow beach and rented a jet ski. The view was amazing and the service was awesome, Bryan was a great guide, he taught us the basics of the jet ski and we rode off into the sunset! We also rented chairs and an umbrella for relaxing and snorkeling. will definitely visit again!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

So while relaxing in our room and plotting our daily adventure here in St. Croix we checked out trip advisor to weigh our options and found West End Water Sports. Despite some terrible reviews my wife and I decided to give them a shot as both of us were pretty dead-set on jet skiing around the island. Let me just assure you it was one of the most amazing experiences we have had so far during this vacation!!! From the time we arrived at W.E.W.S we were thoroughly pleased. The staff were super helpful and friendly as could be.. The equipment was well maintained and extremely easy to use.. And the staff's constant attention to safety and US during the whole experience was AWESOME!!! Neither of us were uncomfortable at any time. We opted for the guided tour and were greatly impressed!! The guide was knowledgable and interesting and really packed the hour and a half or so with everything imaginable.. Including snorkeling over sunken ships at one point during the ride and several stops to narrate the scenery!! All in all it was one of our most enjoyable experiences so far and definitely unforgettable. Way worth it!!! Absolutely!!! DO IT!!!!!!!

1  Thank JWadeT
Reviewed 17 August 2013

St. Croix was the first stop on the Jewel of the Seas Caribbean Cruise. Upon arriving at Rainbow beach I didn't hesitate taking out a seadoo for half an hour.

After some preparation, I was off on the water recording my ride. Using the waterproof GoPro camera I recorded every minute, but realized I was going too fast and the camera slipped off and sunk to the bottom of the sea. Heartbroken, I returned to the beach where I was greeted by the owner who quickly noticed my distress. He offered to skin dive to the approximate location to search for the lost camera with me. He explained that since there was little tide to pull the camera away it could still be found.

With a lot of luck the owner found my camera! This experience was amazing and they provided us with excellent service, which we quickly realized we wouldn't get on any of the other islands. (Had the same scenario played out my camera would be gone forever).

Overall, the view was amazing, the location and service was outstanding. I definitely recommend doing this if you are ever in St. Croix. I felt extremely safe and I knew I was with experienced people.

Thank you so much!