“Good pizza”
Review of Napoleon's Pizza

Napoleon's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We tried a half pineapple, half sausage & pepperoni pizza. The pizza was good, though it was a little too heavy on the toppings. The place has almost no atmosphere. I'd recommend the Lost Dog, but mostly because the atmosphere was better.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We love getting pizza from Napoleon's. We been to a few other pizza places, but Napoleon's is the best!

1  Thank Scott_Online
Reviewed 19 February 2014

If you're on the go on St Croix...Napoleon's has awesome NY Style pizza as well a variety of other goodies...Always on the agenda after Scuba Diving (with St Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures) when in Fredicksted.

1  Thank cbriggs1
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood in New York, so I think I know good pizza. I couldn't believe it when we tried the pizza at Napoleon's in Frederiksted, VI . . . it was fantastic. HUGH slices fairly priced and always fresh. Their seafood pizza, not always available, is the absolute best pizza I have ever had . . . EVER. Highly recommend it. They also have cream soda in their self-serve fountain. How cool is that!?! They do have a full menu as well as desserts, but I have never been able to get by not ordering pizza. My guess is it is probably all good. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

1  Thank STX_M3
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Delicious, hot, fresh pizza! Made quickly, tasted delicious. Prices comparable to mainland pizzerias (more expensive than Papa Johns, less expensive than Donatos). Also enjoyed the cheesecake. Workers were very welcoming.