“Great atmosphere and nice attitudes throughout”
Review of Banana Tree Grille

Banana Tree Grille
Ranked #25 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The swordfish, pasta, bread and wine were all wonderful. All employees were happy and well mannered. We felt very comfortable here. The restaurant was higher end but yet had a relaxed atmosphere. Cudos to the management for maintaining great staff.

1  Thank KeithPom

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is a wonderful place for open air dining with a nice view of the Charlotte Amalie Harbor or the sunset (although it gets a touch warm at the sunset). The staff is courteous and quick, the food is fantastic, and the ambiance is very good for couples having a romantic evening, families dining together (assuming the children can handle the setting) or friendly/after work get togethers. I recommend the sea bass or scallops, but the seared tuna and fillets are very good as well.

1  Thank Leigh G
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is one of the best meals on the island, and very reasonably priced, which was a surprise, given the incredible view and menu options. Delicious. Great view.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Restaurant is inside hotel-Bluebeards I think it was. Great open air view of water. Location is near town, easy to find. They had a nice wine list, and delicious margarita. So often they are all sour mix, theirs was perfect. Arugula salad with beets was fantastic!
I ordered the seared tuna and I have to say, it was really not good. I should have had salmon. My husband however, said his steak was phenomenal and he's quite picky. For dessert, key lime pie was huge and FANTASTIC. Also had cheesecake, great as well. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The views are great here as well and Sara was our server and was a sweetheart. Always saw her and she always had a smile. The prices are a little on the steep side but the food was very good. My wife had sword fish and I just crab cakes and salad but very filling. I would eat here more if I didn't have to watch my spending.