Anyone who gave this property anything less then a 5 out of 5 was a bit unfair, in my personal opinion. Indeed, we enjoyed Villa Marbella so much, that we recommend it highly to everyone. The Mountain Side Loft was large enough for the three of us to share comfortably, in 2 double beds upstairs. The very clean swimming pool is a plus. The day bed downstairs was a nice bonus. The kitchen is small but fully equipped and you can prepare an easy meal in no time. All utensils are new or like new. There is a microwave, a small stove and a small fridge. We especially appreciated all these aspects: 1). Leah was waiting out in the rain, on the porch, at midnight, on a torrential shower, when we arrived with a 2 hour delay - I do not know of anyone else but my own mom, who would do that for me; and that was the only rain St. Thomas got in 12 days. 2). she made our beds, cleaned up and picked up our trash daily, the loft was very cozy and clean; 3). we rented a car, the place is on top of a hill, in a place of unspoiled beauty with the best views of the Frenchman bay and all the tropical lush vegetation and flowers around .... not so easy to find, but we found the place in OK time due to her detailed explanations; 4). she gave us several gifts as a welcome, including 2 small bottles of Cruzan rum; 5). she made my son happy with some toys for the beach, and both my son and my husband got some snorkeling gear as a free rental; we also got folding chairs and top-quality beach towels and she changed them every few days. I have no words to describe her outgoing, welcoming nature - very friendly, and at the same time, very respectful of the guests' schedule, privacy and preferences. We stayed for 12 days and felt like home. Special thanks, Leah, you are the best! Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing due south and looking down toward Frenchman's Bay and east to Charlotte Amalie (downtown St. Thomas), Villa Marbella Luxury Suites & BnB offers a truly unique combination of luxurious escape and the convenience of proximity to the beaches, shopping and dining offerings of St. Thomas. Situated on almost an acre of lushly landscaped mountainside, Villa Marbella offers unbeatable Caribbean sunsets, an inviting pool, and all rooms offer separate living and sleeping areas. A rental car is necessary for your stay. We have vehicles available or we can recommend other companies. If you rent from us we will pick you up from the airport and bring you back to the airport at the end of your visit! Check in is between 3:00 and 6:00 pm. We are sorry we cannot accommodate late night arrivals. Check out is 11:00am. Please note Villa Marbella is a Non-Smoking Property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Marbella Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Marbella Hotel St. Thomas
- Villa Marbella Suites St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands