We visited St. Thomas a few years ago and stayed at the Ritz Carlton and the Marriott Frenchman's Reef. My wife and I are in agreement that this was a more enjoyable experience. It felt like we were at home. We had a nice kitchen with all the cooking utensils and spices we needed to be able to cook healthy, less expensive meals. We were 100 steps from the beach. The beach was very well taken care of with plenty of shade from the mangrove trees, nice lounge chairs, and a nice cantina with excellent rum punch just a short walk away. We just got home yesterday and are already planning our next trip back to the Virgin Islands. B-11 will be part of our plans from now on. No housekeeping services or someone knocking on your door for a tip 3 times a day. Some may not like this, but we loved it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands