We just returned from another great trip to Crystal Cove - Sapphire Beach. Stayed in A building booked thru Dave at bestbeach.com, excellent rental. Dave treats us like old friends when we book and Norma his on site manager always takes good care of us. Many hours at Sapphire Beach with excellent snorkeling on reefs on the left and right, and plentiful sea turtles in the center sea grass. Also snorkeled at Lindquist Beach up the road a few times, excellent reefs. Found some new restaurants like Cheers Mate at Pools & Pavilions (best deal on fish/chips on Friday night and super friendly staff and cook) and ate at our old standby Mafolie Restaurant, best view of Charlotte Amalie. Went to St. John one day and excellent snorkeling at Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Beach. Drove to Coral Bay, not worth the trip, not much there. Cruz Bay has much more shopping and restaurants. Already looking forward to another visit in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands