“Great Food and Fun Spot in Red Hook”
Review of XO Bistro

XO Bistro
Ranked #12 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: XO Bistro is the place for fabulous food, wonderful wine, and awesome atmosphere. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, happy hour or late night, XO Bistro is the place to please your palate. Our extensive and constantly changing wine menu ensures you’ll find a glass or bottle perfectly suited to your taste and meal. XO Bistro features daily lunch and dinner specials, including our famous Prime Rib night on Monday and Thursday as well as home cookin on Tuesday’s. If and when you’re in the mood for some adult libations, our twice daily happy hour including beer, wine, Cruzan rum and Stoli Vodka has something for everyone! Happy hour is from 11-6pm daily and 10-2 nightly. If you are looking for a place where all the locals go, you’ll find many of the same friendly smiling faces in this air conditioned watering hole with perks such as a frequent diner buy 10 get one free lunch card! When in the mood to relax and enjoy live music, Sunday nights are kicked off with a variety of local talent. XO Bistro is located next to Banco Popular in Redhook Plaza, less than a five minute walk from the St. John ferry. We open at 11am Monday thru Saturday and are open for dinner 7 days a week, starting at 6 oclock on Sunday’s. The bar is open every night until 2am. Please call 779-2069 to make a reservation. We look forward to wining and dining you soon! Thank you to all our patrons for voting us best bartending staff in the Virgin Islands four years in a row!
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I and friends had a great meal at XO Bistro during our recent stay on St. Thomas. The wine list is awesome, the bartenders and staff were great. Try the pizza, lambchops and tuna appetizer!

1  Thank wantssun

Reviewed 4 November 2013

XO is one of the BEST places I have eaten while visiting ST Thomas!! Food was fabulous, ATMOSPHERE wine selection/cocktails great, atmosphere warm & staff attentive & friendly! I Will go again next time I'm in St Thomas, for SURE!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stopped by here not realizing that it was a bar as well. Not really the atmosphere that we were looking for, but the food was delicious. Excellent wine selection and great service. It is a pretty noisy atmosphere due to the bar setting and not the least bit romantic and it was really dark. But the food was delicious. I had a delicious shrimp pasta, the shrimp was cooked to perfection. My boyfriend had the mahi and it was quite good as well. I wouldn't recommend this place for a romantic night out but if you don't mind the bar atmosphere it is an excellent place to get a meal even though it is a bit pricey.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I again had the pleasure of dining at XO, this time with different friends. Same response, It was one of the best meals we had while on the island. Service is incredible, food choices are wide and varied. I love the different specials everyday and we just love Jes and the staff. You might not think its fancy by the looks from the outside but you will be pleasantly surprised. Absolutely one of my favorite places to eat and hang out! A must stop if you have the chance. Cozy, comfy and delicious.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Entered the door on a Friday evening and was immediately asked if we had a reservation for a group of 6 (which was a turn off). We were told 5 minutes for a table…which led to 10 which led to 15…and in the interim was bombarded for drink orders from bar staff. Not sure if that was a distraction, order of business, or to keep us inside until table was ready. I walked out after 15 minutes.

2  Thank JoDcapes