The great view and accommodating service are strong points. Rooms need updating but are adequate and clean. Walk into town is difficult and not safe. Have rental car or take taxi - there is no sidewalk or room on the side of the road for pedestrians. We did it but I would take taxi next time.
Overall - no thrills but pleasant 1-night stay in one of the lower price hotels on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering fabulous views of the Harbor you can only get from being on Crown Mountain, this guesthouse offers free off street parking, a shared community pool with deck and grill, as well as free WiFi. Each of the simply furnished suites at Sunset Gardens Guesthouse include a fully equipped kitchenettes with kitchenware, a stove with oven, small fridge. Rooms also feature a Flat-Screen satellite TV. Some rooms offer Sofa/Bed and Private Balcony, and others offer a shared balcony. Coin-operated laundry facilities are available 24 hours a day. The nearest supermarket is 1.2 km away while Downtown Charlotte Amalie where you can shop or enjoy the walking tour is 3.2 km from the property. Pistarkle Theater is 8 km away, Mangrove Lagoon is just 12 km away, while Hassel Island is 5 km from the property. Cyril E. King Airport is a 10 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Gardens Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Gardens Hotel St. Thomas
- Sunset Gardens Guesthouse St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands