I have stayed @ this hotel on several occasions, I found it to be great for the price. I was able to go to the store buy food, cook in my room and save many dollars on meals. Deb was a fabulous host. If u are looking for RITZ-CARLTON accommodation then go there. AWESOME view I will always stay here. Yes I have also stayed @ resorts on the island, expensive and many extra fee's. I enjoyed my stay will return again. Deb thanks again for your help with my elderly mother. See you in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering fabulous views of the Harbor you can only get from being on Crown Mountain, this guesthouse offers free off street parking, a shared community pool with deck and grill, as well as free WiFi. Each of the simply furnished suites at Sunset Gardens Guesthouse include a fully equipped kitchenettes with kitchenware, a stove with oven, small fridge. Rooms also feature a Flat-Screen satellite TV. Some rooms offer Sofa/Bed and Private Balcony, and others offer a shared balcony. Coin-operated laundry facilities are available 24 hours a day. The nearest supermarket is 1.2 km away while Downtown Charlotte Amalie where you can shop or enjoy the walking tour is 3.2 km from the property. Pistarkle Theater is 8 km away, Mangrove Lagoon is just 12 km away, while Hassel Island is 5 km from the property. Cyril E. King Airport is a 10 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Gardens Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Gardens Hotel St. Thomas
- Sunset Gardens Guesthouse St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands