“Family fun”

Patagon Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and Safe Diving. To assure a superior experience, we cater to very small groups of: - SCUBA First Timers - Certified Divers looking for their "comfort zone" - Advanced Divers looking for a new challenge. We have Patagon Dive Center dive shops in two locations;In St Thomas, at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in St John, at Caneel Bay Resort.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family fun”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just a great experience from start to finish. The crew was very patient, experienced and fun thanks to Arno, Brandon, Kelli and Lynroy. Went on 3 dives over two days each dive was a little different. Saw a little bit of everything. I can't name them all but a few Spotted ray, Big Grey Ray, Lobsters, Crabs, Turtle, star fish and a nice size nurse shark. Sorry not too verse in marine life but we saw a lot of fish. Any my family had a blast would recommend Patagon Dive Center to anyone beginner or experienced diver. Thanks again the Riley family.

Visited July 2014

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Patagon Dive Center @ Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas =Awesome”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Thank you so much to Kelli and her wonderful staff for such a great experience my first time back diving. Kelli went above and beyond taking her personal time to help both my father and I get re-acclimated to diving and the dive team was incredibly kind and knowledgeable.
For sure the place you want to go for first time diving.

Visited June 2014
Huntington, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing experience scuba diving!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My friend Nancy and I went scuba diving. She's a certified diver. I'm not and was afraid of the ocean and everything in it before this trip. Brandon helped me gain my confidence and was very patient and I was able to do two dives that day. The entire experience was amazing and I'm so glad I trusted him in the ocean. All the gear was provided to us and we were assisted with everything. The dive sites were beautiful-can't wait to go back! Thank you!!!

“First time scuba dive”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family and I had a great experience with Patagon DIve Center on St. Thomas (at the Ritz-Carlton Resort). Brandon, Elvis and Matt were very friendly, professional and put us totally at ease. This was the first time we tried scuba diving and I can say it was unforgettable. Brandon was our scuba instructor and dive guide and took my son and I on a tour of beautiful underwater scenery and wildlife. We were lucky enough to see a sea turtle and a large spotted ray, which was amazing. Matt guided my daughter and wife, who were snorkeling above us. All of us had great fun and enjoyed the experience immensely. I recommend a 2-tank dive, whihc consists of 2 x 40 minute dives. During the first dive, I was getting used to the new experience of breathing air under water, while during the the second dive I knew more of what to expect and was more relaxed. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Great for first time and experienced divers”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was the first time I have been scuba diving and Arnoldo, Michael, and Lenroy made it an amazing experience. They were very professional and made me feel totally comfortable with the process. My dad and brother also went on this dive. They are both certified and this was their second time going diving with this crew in the one week we were in St. Thomas. I highly recommend this group of educated and safety conscious dive masters to anyone diving in St. Thomas.

Visited June 2014