“PADI Certification. Excellent Experience!”

Aqua Marine Dive Center
Book In Advance
More Info
US$125.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in St Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Marine is a PADI resort and SSI (Scuba school international)Dive center , focusing on small groups of divers and private diving/snorkeling experience. We offer private boat charters as well. At Aqua Marine we take time to listen to your wishes and interests and create a perfect dive trip for you. We can take you to some of the best wrecks around St. Thomas, the coral reefs of the islands, night diving or on the turtle snorkeling adventure. It is our pleasure to make your dream day come true, we will go the extra mile to make your dive vacation unforgettable. Visit us on Bluebeards Beach club beach and enjoy snorkeling and kayak rentals as well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Houston, Texas
“PADI Certification. Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had the opportunity to get the rest of the family certified for scuba during our recent trip to USVI. We contacted Aqua Marine and received the best service from all the people we were in contact with. They took great care of us and made sure that we enjoyed the time while covering all the course work. Ana picked us up from the hotel and made sure all the details were taken care of. Evan and Gerard were the instructors and did an excellent job helping my wife, son and daughter through the course. They showed extreme patience helping and explaining everything to them, while making the dives into a great experience for the family. We had a great time, and next time we are in St. Thomas we will schedule our dives with Aqua Marine.

St Thomas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

My family and I went out on the turtle adventure with Gerard and it was an experience you don't want to miss. Truly spectacular sights that were breath taking. I was truly afraid of getting in the water but Gerard was with us every step of the way as we snorkeled for an hour seeing and interacting with turtles, tropical fish, colorful coral, and crystal clear blue waters. Our second snorkel sight was a ship wreck! Book today!!!! Gerard was the best!!!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“TURTLES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Thank you Aqua Marine for a great time this week! Gary took good care of grandma on the boat while the rest of dove with Evan and the turtles. We couldn't stop talking about what we saw. And the hotel transportation was a huge help!

Collinsville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Nice afternoon dive and snorkel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Beautiful water and great service from Gary and crew on a two tank dive; along with my wife doing a snorkel view above us. While 2 others were doing their checkout dive, I dove with Gary who showed me the best of Ledges and Christmas Cove. At Ledges we saw lobster, octopus, an eel, and some great fish. A small tour is what I wanted and had great service! We saw plenty of other fish and octopus at the other site as well, and they made sure I had plenty of below water time. My back gets a little sore, so they let me put on my gear in the water which saved my back hauling the tank around. And with the afternoon tour my wife was just fine doing some snorkeling around above us and nearer the rocks. A great time, good job Gary and Evan and also the dive instructor.

Thomasville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive From Cruise Ship”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I contacted Aqua Marine about diving in St. Thomas from our cruise ship. After reading reviews, I hoped to dive the Cow and Calf Rock sties. I contacted several dive operations about diving those sites. They all said that they chose their sites based on conditions on that day, which is normal. Aqua Marine was the only one who said they would try to dive the sites I wanted if weather permitted, so I signed up. Gerard picked us up right on time right by the cruise port and drove us to the dive shop. There was another couple and their sons in the van with us who were taking their advanced dive certification dives with us. So I figured we wouldn't get to choose the dive sites since they were students. When we got to the boat, we were told that we would get our own dive master to be our guide since we were already certified, a sweet young lady named Dara. Another dive master was handling the students on the same boat. I asked Gary, the boat captain, which sites we were doing that day and to my surprise, Cow Rock was one of them. Of the two sites I had picked, that one was the number one choice. So we had a short ride out to the two dive sites and Dara led us around at each site so we didn't have to worry with navigation. They were both great dives, and Cow Rock was very cool as expected. Dara and Gary were great fun-loving divers who were easy to talk to. They had snacks and drinks for us on the boat, and rum punch for the asking when we returned. We got back to the dock and they let us use the rinse tanks. About the time we got everything rinsed and packed away, Gerard was there to take us back to the ship. We still had time to do a little site seeing and shopping near the cruise port before going back to the ship. I was a little apprehensive about using a dive operation in St. Thomas after a questionable experience in Cozumel, but these guys are great!! If I ever get back to St. Thomas, I'm calling them again!!