“Great people & excelent dive”

Aqua Marine Dive Center
Book In Advance
More Info
US$125.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in St Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Marine is a PADI resort and SSI (Scuba school international)Dive center , focusing on small groups of divers and private diving/snorkeling experience. We offer private boat charters as well. At Aqua Marine we take time to listen to your wishes and interests and create a perfect dive trip for you. We can take you to some of the best wrecks around St. Thomas, the coral reefs of the islands, night diving or on the turtle snorkeling adventure. It is our pleasure to make your dream day come true, we will go the extra mile to make your dive vacation unforgettable. Visit us on Bluebeards Beach club beach and enjoy snorkeling and kayak rentals as well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people & excelent dive”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

They came & picked me up from the resort & the whole experience was great. Have another dive day Thursday & hardly can wait.

1 Thank Pista1967

Houston, Texas
“PADI Certification. Excellent Experience!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had the opportunity to get the rest of the family certified for scuba during our recent trip to USVI. We contacted Aqua Marine and received the best service from all the people we were in contact with. They took great care of us and made sure that we enjoyed the time while covering all the course work. Ana picked us up from the hotel and made sure all the details were taken care of. Evan and Gerard were the instructors and did an excellent job helping my wife, son and daughter through the course. They showed extreme patience helping and explaining everything to them, while making the dives into a great experience for the family. We had a great time, and next time we are in St. Thomas we will schedule our dives with Aqua Marine.

St Thomas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My family and I went out on the turtle adventure with Gerard and it was an experience you don't want to miss. Truly spectacular sights that were breath taking. I was truly afraid of getting in the water but Gerard was with us every step of the way as we snorkeled for an hour seeing and interacting with turtles, tropical fish, colorful coral, and crystal clear blue waters. Our second snorkel sight was a ship wreck! Book today!!!! Gerard was the best!!!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“TURTLES!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Thank you Aqua Marine for a great time this week! Gary took good care of grandma on the boat while the rest of dove with Evan and the turtles. We couldn't stop talking about what we saw. And the hotel transportation was a huge help!

Collinsville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Nice afternoon dive and snorkel”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Beautiful water and great service from Gary and crew on a two tank dive; along with my wife doing a snorkel view above us. While 2 others were doing their checkout dive, I dove with Gary who showed me the best of Ledges and Christmas Cove. At Ledges we saw lobster, octopus, an eel, and some great fish. A small tour is what I wanted and had great service! We saw plenty of other fish and octopus at the other site as well, and they made sure I had plenty of below water time. My back gets a little sore, so they let me put on my gear in the water which saved my back hauling the tank around. And with the afternoon tour my wife was just fine doing some snorkeling around above us and nearer the rocks. A great time, good job Gary and Evan and also the dive instructor.