“Ok place”

Ranked #71 of 262 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Low Key Pub with 55 Inch Flat screens. Quality food at fantastic prices (try our $5 Burger) -- Over 30 Beers to choose from including Draft Beer. Pool tables. Walking distance from Cruise Ships in Havensight. Close to Charlotte Amalie and Marriott Hotel.
Laramie, Wyoming
“Ok place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The place is cool, I was just a little turned off by the bartender. We walked up and I asked if there was a drink or wine list, as it was our first time there. She just looked at me and said, "we are more of a beer bar." Um, what? I look around the bar and see the full liquor bar......I am confused. Then she tells me that they do have Yellow Tail wine. Why on earth would you alienate a person who is a customer by telling them that the bar was more of a beer bar, which I guess means, I am in the wrong place? I ended up having a terrible vodka drink (which I ordered and was not the bartender's fault) and just felt like I was a nuisance. If I had to choose between this place and shipwreck, shipwreck just for the service, hands down. There was a large piece of heavy equipment being loaded right next to the patio at Dog House, which I am sure that they don't have control of, but we spent the entire time we were there, never being checked on by anyone and there was only a handful of people there as it was during the day. I will not rush back.....

• Visited March 2014

nj
“A little late”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This would be our 2nd time back to the dhp. We stopped by back in jan and met Johnny cakes. Very personable bartender. We are going back in may. Please have the t shirts we were looking for. Hanks

• Visited January 2014
St. Thomas
“Now I Get It!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

So finally after 3 1/2 years on St Thomas, we finally ventured from the East End to DHP ... So glad we did!!
It was a slow ship day and we went in the afternoon, but there was a good crowd of locals (many of whom we recognized from the East End) enjoying drinks and just chilling.
Food was good (chili-cheese tater tots ... Yes, please!) and the beer was cold so what else could you ask for?
Service was quick, friendly and attentive ... Don't find that too often on STT, so they've got that going for them.
Music selections made for a great, fun vibe to hang out, drink some beers and play some pool ... Definitely going to add this to our hang out rotation!!

• Visited March 2014
Cipieres, France
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Buzzing bar just off the main ferry terminal, pool tables and food available from shack at the side. The best place to drink in st Thomas 4 sure!

• Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Johnny Cakes @ The Dog House Pub is the BEST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great little place to cool down after port shopping. Hubby tried a few different beers and Johnny Cakes hooked me up with a couple Bushwhackers. Sat around and chatted with the locals as they drifted in and out. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Will definitely stop by the next time we're in port. Hope Johnny Cakes is there for more of the best Bushwhackers I've ever had!

• Visited October 2013