“amazing food, oceanfront seating with outstanding service at a great price”

Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort
Ranked #21 of 269 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My husband and I, and our ten year old son recently returned from a vacation stay on the beautiful island of St. Thomas. A few days before our departure, this resturant came recommended to us. Had we known about it earlier, please know we would have considered a daily visit :-) Considering the quality food that is served, you cannot beat the prices. If I could include a picture, please know I would because I am all about presentation and our meals were just screaming with it. (and yes, I do have pics on my phone of the calamari rings and tasty fish tacos)
Just stop by and give Patrick and Bill our best! I promise you wont be sorry you did...
Mary G.

1  Thank Mary G
ALynes03, General Manager at Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to Sunset Grille. It is pleasing to hear your experience with server Patrick and floor manager Bill was a pleasant one. Rest assured pictures of our tasty dishes can be found on our website to reminisce on your meals! We look forward to serving you on any future visits to beautiful St. Thomas.

Kindly,
Andrea Lynes

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Just had dinner at the Sunset Grille last week. It was a wonderful experience. Great views, ambiance, attentive service and most importantly great food. I have dined there on a number of occasions this year and it seems to just get better with each visit. The menu is very creative and should have something for everyone. I had the special mustard crusted salmon and it was amazing. If you are a wine connoisseur this restaurant should be on your list.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had the best and worst dinners of our St. Thomas stay at the Sunset Grille. The first time we went early(ish) on a weekday, had fantastic food and service, and a server who gave us great tips on snorkeling places. The second time was later on a Friday. It was packed, noisy, and our server was more interested in talking to people in the bar than on waiting tables. We waited so long that it got hot and ordered water and iced tea and told the server we wanted to order wine. He didn't return for over a half hour. Disgusted, we ordered food, which took over an hour to arrive. When my daughter mentioned the long wait, the server said he had only put the order in one hour ago. And the food was badly cooked, some not what we ordered.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Having a late breakfast today at a location we just love. The food and bar are memorable, but the location is just heavenly. If you are on the east end of St. Thomas a place not to be missed. the beach is great, easy park right there. Friendly large bar (newly redone). No complaints at all.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Joined some good friends last week at Sunset Grille and I must say it was an absolute fantastic dinner. We all had the special of the day, a nice sized fillet with a lobster tail and they nailed every single one...my mouth is still salivating thinking about it. We also had several appetizers which were all very good. The management was great and the server superb...I highly recommend the champagne saber show! I was a little worried when the new owners took over but I must say they did a fantastic job! Not only is the ambiance 100 times better, but so is the food. A little more expensive than before but much better in my opinion. It's also classed up Secret Harbour as well. Very nice job!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!