We stayed at this Resort for just one night. We stayed at the B-17.
The front desk clerk was nice and friendly.
The room is terrible. It's really old with a horrible smell. The furniture is about 30 years old and the shower and taps are all rusty. The toilet seat keeps leaking. The bed is uncomfortable and the air conditioning is too noisy. The room is not value for money as we paid US$ 164 dollars a night and the feeling is that the room doesn't worth more than US$ 50 dollars a night.
The only good thing about Crystal Cove is that is right on a beautiful beach.
We don't recommend staying at this Resort.
Before staying in St. Thomas we were in Virgin Gorda for a few days and we were shocked by the difference between the two Islands. In Virgin Gorda everything is nicer even the people are friendlier and much more welcoming.
If you plan to visit the region avoid USVI at all costs. We felt like the the natives wanted to deceive us all the time to get money out of us such as in taxis etc ... Our advice is to fly to and from the BVI. As we said the beaches are infinitely more beautiful and the people are much more welcoming there. We are sure that if you stay in the BVI you will have wonderful holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Cove Villas will be your home by the sea in the Caribbean. Escape to your own private retreat when you stay in one of our fully equipped condo villas with spectacular beach and ocean views. Whether you're relaxing by the pool or gazing upon a gorgeous sunset, your experience here will leave you wanting more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Cove Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Villas Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Villas St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands