“Don't miss this jewel of a gallery!”
Review of Gallery St. Thomas

Gallery St. Thomas
Ranked #1 of 15 Museums in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Gallery St. Thomas features the works of over 30 local and regional artists including: watercolors, oils, turned wood, metal sculpture, pottery, geo-kinetic sculpture, photography, handmade jewelry, repurposed glass objects and more. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find that perfect reminder of your stay in paradise. We pack and can ship anywhere in the world. For Caribbean Inspired artwork, stop by Gallery St. Thomas in charming Palm Passage. Check our show schedule on our website for dates and times.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Wilmington, Delaware
“Don't miss this jewel of a gallery!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

While in lovely St. Thomas, be sure to venture down Palm Passage and visit the charming St. Thomas Gallery. The gallery is bright and airy with both whimsical and serious art displayed in a fanciful manner. They offer a broad array of media and styles – pottery, jewelry, wall art, wire, wood and fabric pieces to name a few; truly something to appeal to all tastes, types and wallets. Service is friendly and helpful. If you find that special “piece”, but don’t want to carry it home, they offer packaging and shipping to your destination, leaving the transportation of your unique find in their very capable hands. You will truly enjoy the visit, as we did!

Visited January 2014

Midland
“Stumbled on a jewel”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

While browsing in some shops at the end of St. Thomas harbor , fortunately I went in Gallery St. Thomas. This gallery has such beautiful and different work. The prices seemed reasonable but I saw so many items I wanted , I could have come back to the USA broke! I did make one purchase of a framed painting like nothing I had ever seen. The lady helping me was extremely pleasant and helpful and did not pressure me. If you're lucky enough to visit St. Thomas , don't miss Gallery St. Thomas!

Visited January 2014
South America
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“An amazing port great shopping great island tour”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

we went by ship the island is beautiful and super friendly. Grab an open air taxi from the port and head downtown to the market great prices and shopping. After doing that grab another open air taxi they leave at either 1130 of 12 from the market square get the guy with the taxi all painted up with firefighter stuff -he's a firefighter her will take you on an awsome guided tour of the island lots of stops for beer and free pour rum punch and daquiris!!! then hell leave you at a beautiful beach for two hours more free poor and great snokeling then have you back to the pier in lots of time well worth the 25? usd

Visited December 2013
Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Gallery - Beautiful Ceramics and Paintings”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

You've got to stop in and see this place - the artwork (ceramics, paintings, photographs, wood carvings, sculptures) is absolutely beautiful. All made by local artists and offered for sale at reasonable prices.

My family and I had the pleasure of stopping in this shop during a recent trip to St. Thomas. We walked through the gallery a few times before settling on some ceramic pieces we wanted to buy. The artist, Jerilee, happened to be in the shop the day we visited and was able to tell us about the items. She could not have been nicer or more patient. She's quite talented, too!

After I made my purchases, the shop took care of packaging everything and shipping it home for me. All items arrived in perfect condition, and were shipped using USPS Priority insured mail. The shop sent me an email with all tracking information and the price, for my records.

I very much look forward to returning to Gallery St. Thomas, and know you will too, once you stop in. Happy travels!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ABTraveler1
St. Thomas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Don't Miss This One”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This is an excellent all-around gallery and gift shop. When you step thru the doors the warm and welcoming atmosphere is such a treat.
The display of art by local artists is top-notch, the hand-carved wood is some of the most beautiful I've seen. The glass-work and pottery by the shop's owner is very unique. Price point range is very good so you don't have to sell the gold in your teeth to be able to purchase here. An added plus is the lovely wine bar and restaurant right outside the door. Very tropical in feel!

Visited March 2013