“Oasis”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Barefoot Buddha is an oasis of tranquility and great, healthy food and tasty coffee in the midst of the cruiseship insanity. My family and I went there just about every day. The next door shop ( accessed through Barefoot Buddha) is excellent as well.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

So glad we stumbled upon this. Such a fun place. Great healthy food (yummy salads) with vegan options. Lots of tea to choose from.
Will definitely go back . . . and soon.

They do close at 6pm. And they greeted us with smiles at 5:30.

Such a fun place.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fantastic sandwiches (get the veggie wrap with hummus), pastries (get the mango coconut tart or mango turnover) and drinks (get the almond joy latte - the hot is better than the iced). The little shop next door is awesome too for clothes, jewelry and trinkets.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was searching high and lo for a great place for an Iced Americano, and sadly this place disappointed. The kids got smoothies and they seemed content. The vibe is super cool and chill, nice location. Maybe it was an off day, because the reviews I read were fantastic. Staff was a little slow and non-responsive. The highlight was the chic little boutique gift shop. Picked up a beautiful dress and some fab jewelry. Shop owner was very sweet and helpful. I would go back to give this spot another chance, but definitely go check out the store.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stopped at this locations a few times. The 1st time I stopped in, I was very pleased with the service. The staff at the counter was very sweet and the items i ordered were average for a coffee shop. Then i stopped in again, the staff was friendly again. However, I was very disapointed with one of the owners. They charge $5 for you to use internet. That day I had about 20 minutes that I was able to be there. The whole time the internet didn't work. There were probably 20 people trying to use the internet. All of us turned our computers off and back on and it still didn't work. I had to leave before the internet was back up and the owner had reset the router and then told me that her computer worked, so it had to be all of ours. There were over 20 of us and her computer was the only one that worked. She would not give me a refund. I know it is only 5 dollars, but for a place that is so well known for crew members from the cruise lines being able to go to for internet, I was highly disapointed that there was no refund on something that never worked. I know a lot of us saw it and a lot of us stopped going there after that. She may have been having a bad day, so I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I was dissapointed. So, I did go back 1 more time. The internet was slow and not worth it... As a ship employee, we rely heavily on internet in ports. I still thought the food was okay and the gentleman behind the counter was very nice. If you are going for coffee house cofee and treats, it is the place to go. If for internet, then no.