“The only pair of shoes you'll ever need!”
Review of Zora of St. Thomas

Zora of St. Thomas
Ranked #38 of 94 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: We hand make custom made sandals, canvas bags, hand made glass beads made into jewelry, and fused glass plates, bowls, sushi sets and much more
St. Thomas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The only pair of shoes you'll ever need!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Zora hand creates one of a kind sandals and shoes made specifically for your feet! The most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. I've had my custom made sandals for almost 10 years and they still look and feel brand new! Excellent quaility and craftsmanship. You must stop by whether local or visitor - you won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2014

St. Thomas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Credit for longevity”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I first shopped at Zora's in the 80's and she's still open. As for quality and price of canvas bags: meh. They make these leather sandals that some folks swear by but those sandals are fugly.

More recently I took a pair of shoes in to get the little 1" piece of elastic replaced. They insisted the repairman "measure" them on me. First time he made the amount of elastic about twice too long. Second time made the two sides very different lengths. Third time the shoes were such a stitched up mess I just said Thank You and left. Tossed into first dumpster I passed.

Visited November 2013
Binghamton, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sandal ID”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

In 1978, I needed to show ID to get the discounted-for-locals entry fee at Coral World. I'd left my license in my car, so I raised my foot to show my well-worn Zoras. I got the discount!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Candyce R
camby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I love love my sandles and they had them ready on tuesday really cool folks working there thanks for the carnival tips.will purchase another pair when we return. Lora Shropshire indiana

2 Thank huggiebearCamby
Dallas, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Truly Unique”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The whole experience of getting fitted, selecting your sandal color and style, and the "walking" to ensure the perfect fit was definitely unique and thoroughly enjoyable. This is a process and Zora is a perfectionist, so .... the process cannot be hurried, and it takes some time, but it is absolutely worth it. I have never had sandals that fit so perfectly! I should have done this years ago!

Visited April 2014