“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Open air, good food, good portions and great prices. Very friendly.
We were surprised how good the food was. Four dinners, all happy with our choices.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

this restaurant was a decent place to eat. It wasn't anything over the top extravagant, but the food was tasty and the servers were pleasant. It would have been nice to have more than three strips of beef for our fajitas, but they were three very delicious strips. A very nice place for a relaxed, casual dinner for not too much money.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Tried Fajita's for both breakfast and dinner. Meals were all good. For breakfast, I had the eggs/toast/home fries, kid had chocolate pancakes, hubby had an omelette, all were tasty and the prices were very reasonable as we spent under $30 for breakfast. Service was not the best, as our server seemed to disappear for long periods of time and we had to get our own coffee and juice from the continental breakfast table. Dinner was an odd and disappointing experience. Upon sitting down for dinner, our waitress simply stood at our table waiting for us to engage in conversation - she didn't introduce herself or ask if we needed help with the menu; it was off-putting. I asked if they had a kids' menu and I was told that they do not, which was contrary to my understanding that they had one. My booking with Orbitz indicated that kids would be able to eat free at breakfast and dinner, so that's a clear discrepancy. I picked out a salad but I guess they recently revamped their menu and in doing so made it more confusing to patrons, so evidently I chose something that was not intended to be a choice and ended up with the Greek salad, which in the end was good. Hubby had a burger, which was also good. Prices were just average for dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Nice restaurant at the Best Western . Server was unique but pleasant and interesting. food was good reasonable and convenient as our room was not ready for check in. We had planned to go downtown for dinner but with the delay this worked out very nice and do to the prolonged check in delay was comped by the hotel manager making it quite nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

OMG, this is the funniest place I have dined. This server forgot to put our order in, never brought our water, disappeared for long periods of time. Didn't refill beverages, never gave us a pen to sign our bill, never came back to get our bill. UNBELIEVABLE! What is funny, is that we actually liked the food. I don't know what is going on here in the front of the house! The back seemed to be doing just fine. It is also not so clean. Ignore those items and you will be fine. The view is nice.