“CRAB THAT HAS YOU CRAVIN CRAB EVERY FRIDAY”
Review of Cravin' crabs

Cravin' crabs
Ranked #106 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This spot has turned into the spot for my family & friends every Friday. They only open on Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays from 6-10 I believe. The crab is delicious and their special seasoning has to be tried. I usually get snow crabs, but their salmon is also great. I enjoy myself everytime I go.

3  Thank Nia H

Reviewed 20 June 2013

The restaurant staff was nice and welcoming but the place itself was really empty on a Saturday night. The crawfish came out cooked to dryness, although the portion size was quite good. The stone crab claws were so expensive and tasted like they were previously frozen and thawed. Not worth $45 for 5 claws. The Dungeness crab was OK. The beer was the only thing that saved the night. Sorry Cravin' Crab. Not sure if you were having an off night but that was one of the most expensive meals of our trip and sadly the worst. We were mad about it every time we drove past the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My family & I literally eat here every Friday since I arrived home from college. The only negative of this place is when they are open. They are only open Thursdays through Saturdays at 6pm. The crab is awesome. You get 3lbs and its not expensive. This is a great seafood restaurant. The salmon is also great!

1  Thank Nia H
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Go to Cravin Crab for the food. The atmosphere is spare, with stock photos of crabs decorating the walls, hard floors and craft paper table coverings. But if you can get over the aesthetics you will be greatly pleased with the food. I had dungeness crab with old bay seasoning which was delicious and the portion generous. My wife had a salmon dish she loved. The service was prompt, attentive and friendly. This is a family-run operation and it shows.

2  Thank Wm_Helene
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The Restruant is clean with welcoming staff that were very helpful for choosing the right crab for our tastes. The Phillipine beer was excellent.

2  Thank Gunnar W