“trip of a life time”
Review of Privateer Charters

Privateer Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at Slip N8 in Sapphire Beach Marina, Privateer Charters power boat excursions explores St. Thomas, St. John, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, Virgin Gorda and the surrounding Cays. Come on an Adventure with Captain Patrick thru the amazing Virgin Islands. We offer tours of the USVI & BVI 7 days a week 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

we got to experience the caribbean the way we dreamed. Capt. Patrick showed us hidden treasures, popular bars, serenity and excitement all in one amazing day. best part of our trip for sure. i would recomend privateer charters to all my loved ones.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Chartering our first day in the Virgin Island's with Privateers and Patrick Cena was the best choice we could have made. With over 20 years on the islands, Patrick is a true guide and a gentleman. He's a seasoned boatman, he knows everything about the area, is full of stories, great recommendations and is a ton of fun to be around. We got to experience some super special, off-the-beaten path and pristine places thanks to him. The experience was priceless, but totally affordable. We lucked out big time when we got connected with you, Patrick. Thanks again for the happiest time! Best day of the trip. Can't wait for next time!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I had seen some beautiful places and then was given the opportunity to spend the day out with Captain Patrick. This was by far my favorite day ever! Patrick took amazing care of us. He was professional, friendly, knowledgable and the perfect person to show us around. The boat was the perfect size and he customized our trip to what we were looking for. I now carry Privateer Charters cards in my purse... I will personally send everyone I know to Patrick! Best day ever! Thank you Patrick!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The first couple of days on our trip were a blast and I didn't think it could get any better...Then we went out with Patrick!! We were on his boat again two days later, that should say something. Hands down the BEST part of our trip!!! We did two full days and experienced the best of the islands, from the bars to the beaches Patrick did us right!! I can't thank Patrick Cena & Privateer Charters enough for an unforgettable couple of days.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Captain Patrick is amazing. he took me to place i could relax and gave me the most thrilling ride of my life in the caribbean. he knows so much about the area, the water and the history of the islands and took me to places other charters dont.