“A perfect vacation!”

Virgin Sailing Adventures
Reviewed 30 July 2013

It's taken me too long to post this review! It was a perfect vacation! I’m an off the beaten path traveler and didn’t know what to expect of the Virgin Islands. So happy for the 6 perfect days spent sailing aboard Panacea with my sister, and hosts Dale and Elena. Lots of lifetime memories – days sailing aboard beautiful Panacea, swimming, snorkeling, taking the dingy ashore for hikes, happy hours, great food and music. Such beautiful environs. Dale and Elena are wonderful hosts. They provided just the right balance of interaction and independence, excellent planning with room for spontaneity based on our interests and needs. Dale is a passionate sailor, captain, and teacher. I’ve had very limited sailing experience and it was a privilege to learn from him on his beautiful Swan. Dale made things easy and positive, and the whole trip flowed perfectly. Loved the Virgin Islands and would take another trip with Virgin Sailing Adventures in a heartbeat. Thank you, Virgin Sailing Adventures!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I highly recommend a sailing adventure with Dale and Elena of Virgin Sailing Adventures! Their 37 foot Swan sailboat, Panacea is a beauty and delight to sail! My sister and I had the pleasure of sailing in and around the BVI with them for about 6 days in March 2013. My favorite spot was Cane Garden Bay, Tortola. The whole trip was amazing...the incredible water and wind, snorkeling, night swimming, hiking, pristine beaches, a little Caribbean culture and spontaneous exploring. So carefree and relaxed. Dale has been sailing all his life and is happy to teach you or you can just kick back and enjoy the ride! Flexible, generous hosts who love the islands and sharing their passion and expertise.