“Most Fun Day on St. Thomas”

New Horizons Day Sail
Full-Day Cruise to Jost Van Dyke from St.Thomas and St. John
US$89.99*
Sunset Gourmet Dinner Cruise from St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: This is an excellent, all inclusive day-sailing excursion to the National Park in St. John. This trip includes a premium open bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), Continental breakfast, two excellent snorkel and swim stops, a hot Italian gourmet lunch, and snorkel equipment & instructions (for the first-timer). Departure is from the Sapphire Marina at 10:00am and return via a very relaxing sail into the marina at 4:00pm.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were told about this snorkeling adventure by some friends. It was THE best money we spent while vacationing on St. Thomas! First mate Laura and Cap'n Dan made the day that much better! Both were so accommodating, and from the perfect snorkeling to the delicious food and unlimited cocktails (Laura can make the most wonderful Painkillers on the island!), it made for an especially memorable experience! Be sure and take a GO PRO camera if you have one. We got some AMAZING pictures while snorkeling. Saw Sea Turtles, sting ray, barracuda, in addition to the beautiful coral and fish! An adventure everyone should take!

There are newer reviews for New Horizons Day Sail

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I took the snorkeling day sail over to St. John and enjoyed it so much that we booked again 3 days later. Captain Dan and First Mate Laura were nothing short of fantastic. They both went out of their way to make sure everybody on board had a great time. We saw sea turtles, sting rays, a barracuda and a wide range of other fish while snorkeling. The lunch Laura prepared was excellent and nobody got thirsty! I guarantee that you will get more bang for your buck on this excursion compared to all the others. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank kruseIowa
Reviewed 4 July 2014

A large group of friends and family decided last August ('13) to visit St. Thomas in June of 2014. Myself and my husband have lived on ST. Thomas but we had friends arriving with us who were "1st timers" not only to St. Thomas, but to the Caribbean so we wanted to make sure they would see as much as possible during our 11 day stay. Thus began an internet search for an excursion to the Baths. Yes. I found New Horizons on an internet search. I then asked family and friends still living on St. Thomas if they were reputable. Every single person had wonderful things to say, so I booked New Horizons II.
When we arrived for our trip, we met Captain Rob and Mate Jolene. From the very first greeting, I knew these two were going to make our trip fantastic, and I was right! Rob greeted us and talked about our day and what WE wanted to do while Jolene gathered passports, etc. And finally we were underway.
We visited the Baths (a hike was involved that was challenging but very much fun, a part of The Baths most don't get to see), ate lunch at Pusser's on Marina Cay, snorkeled at incredible Diamond Reef and finally made our way to Jost Van Dyke.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Rob and Jolene, You were not only awesome but you went out of your way (you know what I mean) to make it a very special day for all of us.
I will highly recommend this excursion to anyone who tells me they are going to visit St. Thomas. It's worth it's weight in gold,

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This was definitely one of the most fun things to do. Captain Dan was hilarious and made sure the entire day was amazing along with the boat steward. It includes all you can eat Italian lunch, meatballs were amazing, free drinks and expert guidance. It was definitely well worth the cost since it's ALL-INCLUSIVE!!! Christmas Cove was amazing snorkeling, so beautiful and we got to swim with a barracuda, puffer fish and sting rays.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I dont even know where to start. Captain Dan was hilarious, he kept the mood alive and knew the history of every island. He showed us where some celevrities live. The deck hand was amazing too! If you have the time to do this, do it. Totally worth the $70 dollars.