“Best Day in St Thomas!”

Full-Day Cruise to Jost Van Dyke from St.Thomas and St. John
US$89.99*
Sunset Gourmet Dinner Cruise from St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: This is an excellent, all inclusive day-sailing excursion to the National Park in St. John. This trip includes a premium open bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), Continental breakfast, two excellent snorkel and swim stops, a hot Italian gourmet lunch, and snorkel equipment & instructions (for the first-timer). Departure is from the Sapphire Marina at 10:00am and return via a very relaxing sail into the marina at 4:00pm.
Reviewed 18 March 2007

Our favorite part of the week we spend in St Thomas was the day sail we took to BVI on Breakaway, which is owned by New Horizons. It was a BLAST! One word of caution, don't go out and drink too much the night before because it will cut into your fun! I struggled through the first half of the boat ride due to a headache and lack of sleep! Anyway, the tour is great! The baths were amazing. The snorkeling was the best we did all week. And our favorite Jost Van Dyke and the soggy dollar bar! Try the mango painkiller. It's great! It was a very, very fun day. The crew was great and they wined and dined us. I probably would not recommend this trip for children, even though there was a middle school aged child on our trip and I think she had a great time. Anyway, this day sail is worth EVERY PENNY! And if you book online you can save 10%.

6  Thank lalala78

Reviewed 19 February 2007

This is a must for anyone heading to St Thomas! This trip traveled to 4 different islands and had a great atmosphere on the boat. If you have a great crowd this tour will be the highlight of your trip. The staff was great and the drinks flowed all day long. The spend the extra $25-$35 for this trip over the others. You will go to more islands. New Horizon and Breakaway are run by the same people so you will see the same things. It is worth the price and will probably do this again the next time I am in St Thomas.

10  Thank merveldt
Reviewed 19 November 2006

Our family of five just spent a day on the New Horizons II with Captain John and First Mate "Low Pressure" Wendy. We could not have been happier! John and Wendy went out of their way to provide every service imaginable to make us feel safe, welcome and well fed! And the Pain Killers were awesome! Wendy led us on an extremely interesting tour of the the Baths - then off to a wonderful lunch at Pusser - followed by the best snorkeling we experienced while on the islands. We ended our day at the Soggy Dollar Bar - where our two sons and daughter-in-law STILL wish they were sitting! We highly recommend this trip - it's very entertaining but also very educational. Wendy and John were the best!

9  Thank WisconsinMom
Reviewed 31 July 2006

This is a fabulous day trip. Captain John and 1st mate Wendy do a tremendous job of making sure your day is memorable. The trip includes a tour of the Baths at Virgin Gorda, an incredible snorkel adventure, a stop at the Soggy Dollar Bar and much more! Wendy provides great service, everything from delicious breads in the morning to shrimp cocktail on the return trip. She served drinks non-stop and had the most delightful personality while doing it. Captain John was so proficient in manning the boat and also very customer oriented. He was determined that all would have a great time and we did! He was truly remarkable in helping me overcome my fear of the water by assuring me that I could wear whatever I needed to ensure my comfort and safety while I was in the water. As a result, I had one of the most remarkable experiences of my lifetime. Our family agreed that this was the highlight of our trip to St. Thomas and we would definitely do it again. It is worth every penny!

14  Thank SceneALot