“Great place to hang out and great food for the price”
Review of Sabroso Restaurant

Sabroso Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 268 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great place to hang out and great food for the price love the host she was awesome. Friday nights always the best with the off the street grilling hamburger are mouth watering with some season fries. Yea that what said season fries don't knock before you try it it is awesome. I will be back for sure.. what I like about it to it not hard to find it right behind the federal building Down town I love it love it love it love it

1  Thank drewill
There are newer reviews for Sabroso Restaurant

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Small quaint place. The food was the best Latin Caribbean food that I have tasted in St.thomas. We had the stewed chicken, rice and beans. The restaurant was clean and the price was right.

2  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Let me just say that I have had lots of mediocre meals on St. Thomas, this definitely was not one of them. The staff is friendly, especially Jessica, a real treat to deal with. My mother always told me the most important ingredient when you cook is love and Jess definitely cooks with lots of love. You can taste it in every bite. I have been here many times and never been disappointed. I highly reccomend the Mofongo with roast pork if they have it. It is delectable!! Thanks again for all the great eats and good memories I will for sure recommend this restaurant to anyone I know.

1  Thank ClintZ3
Reviewed 27 March 2014

From the time I walked in I didn't know what to think but I was greeted by their hostess who was very kind and attentive. Then I decided to try the blackened salmon with rice, coleslaw and plantains. It was delicious! I couldn't grasp my mind around the thought of how well seasoned the salmon was! It was so good! I licked my fingers! I can't wait to go back. This will be my lunch spot from now on. The ambiance was great, the people and most importantly the FOOD!

1  Thank Iheartsalmon
Reviewed 26 March 2014

.It was my Birthday and i was looking for somewhere to eat and have a good time. I happened to drive past some girls outside grilling up a storm. The food smelled so good i had to pull over and indulge. I ended up having a delicious plate of salmon and some very cheap beverages. The prices were right in the ballpark. I had soooo much fun with the staff and the people that were there. They made my birthday feel so special. I recommend anyone to go there and enjoy a meal and some drinks. The menu is latin caribbean and the staff is muy bonita. I will go back there anytime. The owner JESSICA is so carismatic to your needs and so is the wait staff and bartenders. SABROSO is the place to be.

1  Thank Dilly007