“I LOVE JESSICA AND HER STAFF AND MOSTLY THE FOOD!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #138 of 259 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I LOVE JESSICA AND HER STAFF AND MOSTLY THE FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The staff at the resturant is great! I just love the owner Jessica! she is warm and bubbly and knows how to make sure the customer is taken care of! The food is always great! Go there for lunch ALL THE TIME!! The blacken salmon i had last time was excellent and i love the white rice and beans! As a young woman owning her own resturant. I am VERY proud of her! This is one place you should try...the worst that can happen is that you fall in love with it! LOL!

• Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to hang out and great food for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great place to hang out and great food for the price love the host she was awesome. Friday nights always the best with the off the street grilling hamburger are mouth watering with some season fries. Yea that what said season fries don't knock before you try it it is awesome. I will be back for sure.. what I like about it to it not hard to find it right behind the federal building Down town I love it love it love it love it

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank drewill
St. Thomas
“Oh My Gaa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Small quaint place. The food was the best Latin Caribbean food that I have tasted in St.thomas. We had the stewed chicken, rice and beans. The restaurant was clean and the price was right.

2 Thank Mike C
“true definition of comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Let me just say that I have had lots of mediocre meals on St. Thomas, this definitely was not one of them. The staff is friendly, especially Jessica, a real treat to deal with. My mother always told me the most important ingredient when you cook is love and Jess definitely cooks with lots of love. You can taste it in every bite. I have been here many times and never been disappointed. I highly reccomend the Mofongo with roast pork if they have it. It is delectable!! Thanks again for all the great eats and good memories I will for sure recommend this restaurant to anyone I know.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ClintZ3
St. Thomas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finger Licking Good!!! Latin Caribbean Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

From the time I walked in I didn't know what to think but I was greeted by their hostess who was very kind and attentive. Then I decided to try the blackened salmon with rice, coleslaw and plantains. It was delicious! I couldn't grasp my mind around the thought of how well seasoned the salmon was! It was so good! I licked my fingers! I can't wait to go back. This will be my lunch spot from now on. The ambiance was great, the people and most importantly the FOOD!

• Visited March 2014