“Great Tour of St. Thomas” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #158 of 218 Tours in St. Thomas
Alexandria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Tour of St. Thomas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2008

01/12/08.
Day Tour of St. Thomas with V.I. Scenic Tours.
My family(12 of us) just returned from a Caribbean cruise. I booked a private tour of St. Thomas with Burlie of V.I. Scenic Tours. She is great and the tour was everything I expected. Booking excursions through the cruise lines is such a rip off. They charge at least twice as much as booking on your own. I found Burlie's web page and decided to take a chance and was not disappointed. She met us at the pier at 9:00 a.m. and was at our disposal all day. We spent time shopping, beach-time with snorkeling, and sight-seeing. She got us back to the ship by 5:00 p.m. Burlie offered suggestions on where to go, but it was our decisions whch mattered. If you are on the island for only 1 day, then this is the way to go! Her vehicle is comfortable and she got us around the island safely. Her fee is extremely reasonable for an all day tour. I don't think you'll be disappointed with Burlie's tour of St. Thomas.
Bob --Alexandria, Va.