“Cool spot with tasty food”

Island Fried. Chester's Chicken & Grill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I didn’t stay too far from this spot, so I dropped in a few times while on the island. It’s definitely a spot where locals come to gather, but I never felt unwanted or unsafe.

I’ve only gone to the restaurant side, but the bar is literally a few steps away in the same building. There’s also a little room in the back with slot machines.

The people who work on the restaurant side especially the only guy I’ve seen there is always friendly and helpful. They sell a variety of foods from cheeseburgers to steak and cheese subs to chicken tenders and of course chicken.

If you get food that is not up front, it tends to be a little wait, but worth it.
There’s nothing fancy about this place, but the atmosphere is inviting and it’s a good place to grab something to eat, chit chat and relax.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice in the week we were in St. Thomas. Delicious fried chicken and fish and their fries and mashed potatoes and Gravy were super yummy!! Reasonably priced as well.