We just needed to spend 1 night in crazy, filthy St.Thomas and then catch ferry to beautiful St.John. So we thought we would book a cheap room being our flight was coming in late and we were leaving early the next day. Our bed had bugs and I think the bed support was stacked cardboard. Our room was a closet with a very used mattress. Spend more and avoid the bed bugs and horrible mattress. The owner recommended a restaurant called "The Tavern" I believe she gets a kick back from them. The food was below average, pricey and the service slow with only a few people in the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galleon House is a quaint, small hotel on Government Hill in downtown Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas. Enjoy your complimentary home cooked breakfast on the verandah with gorgeous views of downtown and the harbor. We are walking distance to the ferries to St John and British Virgin Islands as well as all the bars, restaurants and fantastic shopping that St Thomas is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galleon House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleon House Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Galleon House Bed And Breakfast
- Galleon House St Thomas
- Galleon House Bed & Breakfast St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie